Friday, September 21, 2007

Arrived

Well I arrived in Tbilisi about two weeks ago. I really haven't had time to make any entries (and still dont really), but I will say that Tbilisi is an interesting city. I have had a great time so far. The people here are about as nice as everyone says they are. In downtown it is actually quite western...I guess, but there are still a lot of homeless people on the streets and the city's little dirty. I have taken a lot of pictures, but only been able to upload a few of them...go to http://flickr.com/photos/71521658@N00/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Tbilisi!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Cox
Mom gave me your address so i could check up on you progress in Georgia. One question, did you by chance leave any of your backpacking gear in SC, me and my roommates are going to make a backpacking trip and i thought you might have some extra gear. Anyway, good luck, have fun, and try not to get into too much trouble. let me know, if facebook is still working for ya if not you can figure something out im sure.

--David Chapelle